Thoughts, feelings, pictures and who knows what else from a guy who who is about to turn 32 and moved from Pittsburgh to Miami.You'll laugh, you'll cry or you'll cry while laughing at me.
I'm Just someone who wants to enjoy life. I mind my own business, keep to myself and just try to have a good time. Have a good one with me and don't take things too seriously.
1. Had my review and got a shitty raise (more on that later)
2. All of my wellness initiatives at work have been put on hold.
3. Went to the laundromat and dropped my coins all over the parking lot.
1. Another shitty day at work which included unnecessary shade from my coworker
2. My ex invited me to join his FB page-he is now a life coach.
3. I came home to no power.
I’m super stoked for the rest of the week…
So this guy is a friend of a few friends of mine. We all went out this weekend because we have friends in town. I’ve met him before but I don’t know if when I first met him he was already sans turtleneck.
Anyway, he is an obgyn so he has access for the equipment and did everything himself. And I mean everything. This guy anesthetized himself. Like, who does that?
He should us before and after photos, kind of like they do on the Biggest Loser when the person leaves the ranch, only this was like, “here is my winter look, and here is my summer look.”
It looked fine. I mean, it looked fine with. I was worried it would look like a sweater your nana knit you for Xmas but it didn’t.
Good for him I guess? Keep those medical costs at a minimum.
The people you meet….